Kay Wood, MD
- Hi, I’m Dr. Kay Wood. I was born and raised in the mid-west and moved to California to attend college. I worked as a management accountant for numerous years while raising my children. When my three children were in high school, I headed back to school as well, achieving a degree in Biology and then an acceptance into medical school at University of California at Davis. I graduated from medical school at Davis and moved to Southern California for my OB/GYN residency.
- Prior to moving to Prescott, I had a private practice in Whittier, California which focused on Women’s health care and geriatric medicine. When my husband, Dennis retired, we chose to move to Prescott. My idea of retirement is working part-time, so I’ll be at Chino Valley Medical Center a couple days a week.
- My focus of practice continues to be on women’s health, office gynecology and geriatrics, but also care for men and children as well.
- After hours, you will find me singing with my husband (we have joined the Prescott Master Chorale), riding our horses or hiking the wonderful trails found in this area.
- We’re very happy to be here and I look forward to caring for you.